Stock Manager - Luxury Brand - Manchester
My client is the epitome of luxury and elegance, known worldwide for their beautiful and classic designs. They are now looking for a Stock Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Manchester. This is a one-off opportunity to join one of the most incredible brands in the industry.
If you have previous stock management experience we would love to hear from you!
- Responsible for the flow of stock from points of delivery to the retail sales floor.
- Effectively and accurately maintain the information on the stock control system.
- Organise, supervise and control the stock team's activity.
- Manage inter-store transfers and media outlets both physically and on SAP.
- Work closely with the Retail Operations Manager at Head Office.
- Inform department managers of new products delivered.
- You will have experience working for a luxury brand as a Stock Manager.
- Solid understanding of inventory related best practice.
- Good IT skills: EPOS system, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Effective leadership skills and management of a team
- Strong organisational, analytical, self-management and goal-setting skills
- Salary between £26,000 - £30,000, dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
A Head office based Retail Operations Admin role in a friendly working environment where you will learn a lot - salary up to £28k
£21000 - £28000 per annum
With this role you will receive an AMAZING product discount on a luxury brand that never lowers their prices - this is a big one