Stock entry administrator - East London
My client based in East London are looking to recruit a Stock Check/Data Entry assistant to join their busy, motivated and forward thinking team on a temporary basis.
About the position:
This role will include entering stock data and ensuring accuracy of information on a new inventory software. This will ideally suit someone with a high attention to detail, excellent knowledge of excel and a high typing speed.
- Data entry into software
- Conduct price checks and check classification of product is accurate
- Ensure stock correct in warehouses on site
- Help to manually enter stock on system
- Key in stock received in goods in
- Key in stock when stock taking
- Excel spread sheets management
- Bright and polished Graduate
- Able to commute to East London
- Professional approach and well spoken
- Strong analytical capabilities and an interest in the retail sector
- Excellent data entry skills with good Word and Excel experience
- Working within a luxury retail office environment, the successful candidate will need to be a fast learner
- Resilient and have the ability to multi task
Hours are flexible between 9 am and 2 pm or 10 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday and comes with an hourly rate of £8 to £11 per hour
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
A Retail & Fashion Recruitment Consultancy is looking to appoint an experienced Office Manager with an interest in marketing and social media.