Stock entry administrator - East London
My client based in East London are looking to recruit a Stock Check/Data Entry assistant to join their busy, motivated and forward thinking team on a temporary basis.
About the position:
This role will include entering stock data and ensuring accuracy of information on a new inventory software. This will ideally suit someone with a high attention to detail, excellent knowledge of excel and a high typing speed.
- Data entry into software
- Conduct price checks and check classification of product is accurate
- Ensure stock correct in warehouses on site
- Help to manually enter stock on system
- Key in stock received in goods in
- Key in stock when stock taking
- Excel spread sheets management
- Bright and polished Graduate
- Able to commute to East London
- Professional approach and well spoken
- Strong analytical capabilities and an interest in the retail sector
- Excellent data entry skills with good Word and Excel experience
- Working within a luxury retail office environment, the successful candidate will need to be a fast learner
- Resilient and have the ability to multi task
Hours are flexible between 9 am and 2 pm or 10 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday and comes with an hourly rate of £8 to £11 per hour
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £28000 per annum
One of the most luxurious brands is currently seeking a legal Administrator to join their team
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant needed to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company. Excellent potential for career progression!
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Ideal career opportunity for someone working in retail who wants to move from the shop floor to an office environment, while still working with amazing brands
£20000 - £21000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
City of London, London
Internationally known jewellery brand with a huge presence in USA and Asia is looking for a customer service assistant to join their London Head Office.
£26000 - £32000 per annum + + Commission (OTE £50k)
e are looking for a PA / Resourcer to support our top billing Managing Consultant here at FSRL. This is a highly admin focused role that will require a resourceful and tenacious person.
£21000 - £24000 per annum + commission
This luxury leather goods brand are seeking an experienced Stock Controller for their boutique in central London.