Stock Controller - Retail
We are looking for a self-driven and proactive Stock Controller to work for this famous luxury brand. If you are a highly organised individual with a professional attitude, we would love to hear from you.
- Handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
- Receive deliveries into branch
- Stock replenishment
- Previous stockroom experience is essential, ideally from a luxury or premium background
- You must be punctual, committed to your work and always wanting to go the extra mile
- Competitive rates
- Work with the best luxury brands
- Ongoing work
- Immediate start
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20500 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury brand that is a red carpet favourite among celebrities! You will be based in one of the most luxurious department stores in London
£20500 - £22000 per annum
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury fashion brand that is a red carpet favourite among celebrities!