Stock Controller - Luxury Retail Store - Glasgow
Are you an experienced Stock Controller or Sales Assistant looking to move back of house, whilst still remaining in touch with clients? Look no further!
Our client is an iconic French fashion and lifestyle brand and they are looking for a talented addition to the team based in their beautiful Glasgow concession. The ideal candidate is experienced in stock control as well as sales, as the role requires shop floor support during busy times.
- Based predominately back of house however supporting the shop floor if needed
- Main responsibilities include accepting deliveries, stock stakes, weekly stock counts, stock admin and sales
- Daily communication with other stores and the Head Office
- Stock and sales experience desirable
- Flexible attitude with immaculate attention to detail
- Strong team player with go-to attitude
- Reliable and able to work as part of small team
- Strong computer skills
- Salary £20,000
- Bonus scheme
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Are an experienced warehouse operative with a friendly, reliable and hard working persona? If you also have a valid forklift license, apply now to this job in Essex!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion
£24000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Perfect opportunity for a Sales Associate or Supervisor looking for a step into a head office based role.