Stock Controller - Luxury Leather Goods Boutique
This luxury leather goods brand are seeking an experienced Stock Controller for their boutique in central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a global company to join their growing team in London.
- Based predominately back of house however supporting the shop floor if needed
- Main responsibilities include accepting deliveries, stock stakes, weekly stock counts, stock admin and sales
- Daily communication with other stores and the Head Office
- You will have stockroom retail experience with a high street or premium brand
- You will have strong understanding of luxury retail and stockroom processes
- You will be energetic, hardworking and extremely hands on
- You will be immaculately presented and a good communicator
Salary up to £24,000 plus commission
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£28000 - £35000 per annum
A hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a fine jewellery brand as a Production Assistant in their Central London Head Office
£27000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Interested in joining one of London's largest growing jewellery brands? Work with this brand as their new Office Manager & HR Administrator, located in West London.