Stock Controller - Luxury Leather Goods Boutique
This luxury leather goods brand are seeking an experienced Stock Controller for their boutique in central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a global company to join their growing team in London.
- Based predominately back of house however supporting the shop floor if needed
- Main responsibilities include accepting deliveries, stock stakes, weekly stock counts, stock admin and sales
- Daily communication with other stores and the Head Office
- You will have stockroom retail experience with a high street or premium brand
- You will have strong understanding of luxury retail and stockroom processes
- You will be energetic, hardworking and extremely hands on
- You will be immaculately presented and a good communicator
Salary up to £24,000 plus commission
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel