We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique. You will will be responsible for the movement of retail stock and look for ways to improve stock processes and eliminate loss and damage.
- Exclusive luxury leather goods brand
- Highly sought after by VIP clientele
- Accepting deliveries and processing transfers
- Ensuring stock accuracy through regular inventories
- Operational support to the shop floor team
- Reporting to Boutique Manager
- A salary £24,000
- Fantastic working hours
Apply today if these 3 points apply to you:
- Are you currently a Stock Controller or Stock Support?
- Do you have strong organisation and multitasking skills?
- Do you have at least 2 years’ experience in luxury, premium or high street retail?
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
Leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts
£22k - 24k per year
French luxury brand is looking for an organised and skilled Cashier to join their boutique in Mayfair, London