We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their concession in a world famous department store. As an overview, you will will be responsible for the movement of retail stock and look for ways to improve stock processes and eliminate loss and damage.
- Luxury French fashion house specalising in Womenswear
- Highly sought after by VIP clientele
- Accepting deliveries and processing transfers
- Ensuring stock accuracy through regular inventories
- Operational support to the shop floor team
- Reporting to Boutique Manager
- A salary between £26,000-£32,000
- A relaxed working environment
- Training and development opportunities
Apply today if these 3 points apply to you:
- Are you currently a Stock Controller or want to take a step into stock support?
- Do you have strong organisation and multitasking skills?
- Do you have at least 2 years’ experience in luxury, premium or high street retail?
£24k - 27k per year
This exclusive fashion brand is seeking a Store Administrator to work within their Mayfair boutique. The chosen candidate will be highly organised, with a desire to progress within luxury.