Stock Control Merchandiser - Luxury Jewellery
There is a vacancy for a stock control merchandiser, reporting to the head of production and working from the head office based in London. You will be supporting back of house, and travelling between sites as and when necessary.
- Experienced in receiving stock, and inspecting each stock item to meet with the company's Quality Control policy
- Responsible for stock entry and maintain SKU records on company IT system
- Responsible for product allocation, and focusing on sales maximisation
- Regularly identify stock replenishment requirements and coordinate with the production department.
- Reassess and identify re-order quantities for core and non-core stock and provide forecasts of future sales
- Prepare stock allocations for the shipping and logistics team
- Coordinate the selection of stock for events and photoshoots and liaise with relevant departments
- Perform monthly global stock takes of inventory of jewellery, watches, diamonds and gemstones
- Ensuring stock take procedures are clearly and diligently followed and stock records updated
- Keeping a record of monthly stock and a clear log of any discrepancies in accordance with independent audit requirements
- Exceptional communication skills, and excellent computer literacy
This role will suit someone who has worked in the luxury industry and has a qualification in merchandising / allocation or someone who has most recently been a merchandise assistant.
- 2 years+ experience in luxury jewellery and/or watch industry
- Experienced in merchandising and allocation in a luxury brand
- Must have analytical and numerical skills to work out budgets and forecast sales
- Ideally have a knowledge of working with high value diamonds and gemstones
- Must have assessed and identified order quantities and anticipated seasonal trends
- Computer literacy: advanced Excel skills and intermediate IT knowledge
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and a proven problem solver
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Our client has boutique and luxury concessions across the world. Due to expansion and growth they now have an opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser!