Stock Assistant - Luxury Menswear
Luxury menswear brand situated in a beautiful part of London! They are looking for a Stock Assistant to join their team for their London boutique.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading luxury fashion brand.
- Responsible for management of delivery and unpacking of stock
- Organise stock rooms and stock management systems
- Replenishing the shop floor
- Overseeing inter-store transfers
- Working on the shop floor as required including delivering luxury customer service
- Will have experience in a stock control position for a luxury brand
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- You will have autonomy, so need to be independent and highly motivated
- Experience using SAP is preferable but not a necessity
- Strong personal presentation
- Salary up to £18,000
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Send us your CV if are based in Oxford / Bicester and want to work full-time for a luxury brand this winter. Temp to perm opportunity!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£22000 - £24000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for talented and enthusiastic Sales Associates to join this luxury store in the heart of Edinburgh.
£21000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Our client, a luxury menswear tailor brand, is looking for an extremely confident Sales Assistant to work in their beautiful boutique.
£24000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Heritage brand is looking for a strong menswear consultant who has experience in delivering world class customer service, to be based in Heathrow Airport
£26000 - £29000 per annum + Commission
Our client is a French fashion brand looking for an experienced Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant!