Stock Assistant - Luxury Menswear Brand - Boutique
Luxury menswear brand situated in a beautiful part of London! They are looking for a Stock Assistant to join their team for their London boutique. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading luxury fashion brand!
- Responsible for management of delivery and unpacking of stock
- Organise stock rooms and stock management systems
- Replenishing the shop floor
- Overseeing inter-store transfers
- Working on the shop floor as required including delivering luxury customer service
- Will have experience in a stock control position for a luxury brand
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- You will have autonomy, so need to be independent and highly motivated
- Experience using SAP is preferable but not a necessity
- Strong personal presentation
- Salary up to £18,000
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Are an experienced warehouse operative with a friendly, reliable and hard working persona? If you also have a valid forklift license, apply now to this job in Essex!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion
£24000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Perfect opportunity for a Sales Associate or Supervisor looking for a step into a head office based role.