Stock Assistant - Luxury Menswear Brand - Boutique
Luxury menswear brand situated in a beautiful part of London! They are looking for a Stock Assistant to join their team for their London boutique. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading luxury fashion brand!
- Responsible for management of delivery and unpacking of stock
- Organise stock rooms and stock management systems
- Replenishing the shop floor
- Overseeing inter-store transfers
- Working on the shop floor as required including delivering luxury customer service
- Will have experience in a stock control position for a luxury brand
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- You will have autonomy, so need to be independent and highly motivated
- Experience using SAP is preferable but not a necessity
- Strong personal presentation
- Salary up to £18,000
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Do you stride on Client Service and want to develop your skills further? A bespoke, market-leading homeware brand are seeking a Senior Sales Associate to join their team.