Stock Assistant - Leather Goods
This British based leather goods brand is seeking a Stock Assistant to join their ambitious team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading luxury accessories brand.
- Responsible for management of delivery and unpacking of stock
- Organise stock rooms and stock management systems
- Replenish the shop floor
- Report in to store director
- Will have experience in a stock control position for a luxury brand
- Will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Will have fantastic organisational and communication skills
- Will need to be independent and highly motivated
- Will have strong personal presentation
- Salary up to £24k
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20500 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury brand that is a red carpet favourite among celebrities! You will be based in one of the most luxurious department stores in London
£20500 - £22000 per annum
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury fashion brand that is a red carpet favourite among celebrities!