Spring / Summer Pop-up Manager - Bluewater
This world renowned and hugely successful fashion brand has an opening for an enthusiastic and ambitious person to manage a luxury pop-up store in Bluewater.
- Opportunity to develop your management skills
- Manage and run a spring / summer pop-up store in Bluewater, including rotas, cash handling and stock inventories
- Support the day to day running of a store team
- Supervisor/key-holder experience
- Ability to support the day to day running of a concession team
- Charismatic and confident
- Team player
- Passionate and driven
- Career progression opportunities in the luxury retail sector
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Full time hours
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
A beautiful British leather accessories brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
A luxury fashion brand based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Manager. Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager, seeking the next step in your career? Salary up to £30k!
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Are you an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background looking for your next challenge based in Oxford? Send us your CV today!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service, always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village