Social Media Manager / Luxury Sales Assistant
Luxury heritage accessories brand in the heart of London's Mayfair is looking for a creative, entrepreneurial Sales Associate to manage the boutique's social media accounts.
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Associate who has a passion for social media to help drive sales and promote brand awareness. This is a a unique role for a Sales Associate to step into the world of social media, and develop skills to help progress a future media career.
- Social media training will be given
- Your time will be divided into 50% social media and 50% sales associate
- Yearly visits to Paris for brand training
- Working with Luxury accessories and VIP clientele
- A passion for social media and luxury product it vital
- A healthy Instagram following is desirable
- 2 years experience working with a premium or luxury brand is vital
- You must have a creative and entrepreneurial attitude and be able to manage your own time efficiently
- You must have excellent communications skills
- Salary up to £23,000
- Store group commission
- Excellent company benefits
- Clothing allowance
- Uniform provided
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!