Social Media Manager - British Contemporary Retailer
Social Media Manager opportunity with a leading British retailer who offer clear career progression, a fun and vibrant work environment and excellent benefits.
Large British multi-brand retailer with over 50 store locations, multiple concessions and a trading ecommerce website.
- Ensure all communicated copy across online and social is on brand
- Create and execute all email marketing campaigns
- Live-streaming and vlogging - being the face of the brand
- Deliver copy across all social platforms
- Report on social media channel performance
- Curate all imagery to support social channels
- Social Media and content experience with a fashion brand/retailer
- Excellent English spelling and grammar is essential
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing
- Creative ability to deliver engaging discussions and write compelling, emotional, and factually correct copy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential
- Knowledge of HTML / Magento / CMS / Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator preferred
- Salary up to £40k depending on experience
£32k - 36k per year
We have partnered with a contemporary womenswear brand who are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Merchandiser join their team.