Social Media and Content Executive - Fashion
Social Media and Content Executive - Luxury brand
One of the most prestigious and world renowned brands is looking for a creative and analytical Social Media and Content Executive to join their London team
Our client is a prestigious and world recognised brand. They are now seeking a creative and analytical Social Media and Content Executive to plan and drive the brand's global social channels and content strategy while managing the day-to-day activity on digital platforms.
- Responsible for email marketing, online marketing and writing copy as well as executing all email marketing campaigns
- Develop a multi-channel strategy to support global territories and engage with an international audience
- Create and manage reports on all social content metrics
- Manage all social channels, creating and scheduling new content as well as regular reporting and analytics
- Write copy for social platforms, the online blog and website
- Manage the marketing content calendar
- At least 2 year's experience working in a similar role for a fashion brand/retailer
- Experience in creating email campaigns and social media content
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to act on initiative and be focused under pressure
- Organised, IT savvy, creative and detail oriented
- Salary £28-£35k depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £26000 per annum
We are looking for a PR and Marketing Manager to join a contemporary jewellery brand, known for their distinctive and beautifully crafted pieces
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Digital Marketing / Acquisition Manager needed to join this world-renowned contemporary watch brand, best known for their elegant and understated designs
£23000 - £28000 per annum
PR and Marketing / Studio Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand best known for its distinctive and beautiful crafted pieces.
£55000 - £58000 per annum
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager to join this luxury contemporary brand that is respected and known world-wide for its beautiful modern classic designs. Highly competitive salary!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Calling all PR/Marketing graduates! This is a perfect entry level PR opportunity with a luxury brand, ideal for a graduate with internship or placement experience
£26000 - £29000 per annum
City of London, London
Social Media and Content Editor opportunity with one of the most well-known British contemporary brands!