Social Media and Content Executive - Fashion
Social Media and Content Executive - Luxury brand
One of the most prestigious and world renowned brands is looking for a creative and analytical Social Media and Content Executive to join their London team
Our client is a prestigious and world recognised brand. They are now seeking a creative and analytical Social Media and Content Executive to plan and drive the brand's global social channels and content strategy while managing the day-to-day activity on digital platforms.
- Responsible for email marketing, online marketing and writing copy as well as executing all email marketing campaigns
- Develop a multi-channel strategy to support global territories and engage with an international audience
- Create and manage reports on all social content metrics
- Manage all social channels, creating and scheduling new content as well as regular reporting and analytics
- Write copy for social platforms, the online blog and website
- Manage the marketing content calendar
- At least 2 year's experience working in a similar role for a fashion brand/retailer
- Experience in creating email campaigns and social media content
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to act on initiative and be focused under pressure
- Organised, IT savvy, creative and detail oriented
- Salary £28-£35k depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
A premium fashion brand who showcase their collection in Paris and New York are looking for a fashion forward Marketing Manager to be the ambassador and voice of their brand!
£28000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
European contemporary brand with a rapidly growing international presence are seeking a PR and Brand Marketing Manager to join their East London offices!
£24000 - £26000 per annum
City of London, London
Our client is a luxury footwear and accessories brand with a large celebrity and influencer following, currently looking to recruit a PR Coordinator
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Digital Marketing Executive needed to join a fine jewellery brand, best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces.