Social Media and Content Executive - Contemporary Brand
Social Media and Content Executive opportunity with a thriving jewellery brand based in West London. You will be responsible for all online content across all channels, as well as creating the content for ecommerce, PR and blogs.
The ideal candidate will be creative with strong written skills and at least 4 years' experience in creating content and managing social media channels.
- Create, edit and execute content across social media, ecommerce, newsletters and press
- Oversee the creation of content across photoshoots, video and other initiatives
- Implement social media strategies across all channels
- Create the brand tone of voice, ensuring it is consistent across all online and social channels
- Organise and run regular content meetings with other departments
- Take ownership of all copy - across SEO, email marketing campaigns, banners, product descriptions, web copy and more.
- Write press releases
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of increasing social media engagement through creating unique and on-brand content
- Proven track record of leading a content strategy
- Understanding of social media reporting tools
- Experience with creating email marketing campaigns and regularly reporting on them
- Understanding of SEO and the use of title tags
- Strong attention to detail
- Fashion experience is a must
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Creative flare
- Salary up to £35k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.5 - £9 per annum
This role is perfect for students looking to earn money around their studies, or someone looking for a bit of variety in their career
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Rare opening with one of BIGGEST brands in the world! You will work in their exclusive jewellery concession in Harrods
£45000 - £50000 per annum
City of London, London
This crème de la crème luxury brand offers a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and employee discount, low staff turnover and a supportive work culture
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
6 week Supervisor contract with a luxury brand that is a part of a huge umbrella organisation; you will add a fantastic brand to your CV
£26000 - £28000 per annum
A fast growing RTW brand are looking for their next Prodcution Coordinator to join their Stratford based studio