Social Media and Content Asssitant - Luxury Brand
Social Media & Copy Assistant role ideal for someone with a strong understanding of the luxury customer and market. Room for progression and a supportive work environment.
Due to expansion and growth, this brand is seeking a Social Media & Copy Assistant to join their team based in Central London.
- Luxury British heritage brand with a Central London based head office
- Offer many training and development opportunities
- Ensure all communicated copy across online and social is on brand
- Create and execute all email marketing campaigns
- Proofread and approve all customer facing copy
- Deliver copy for social platforms, the online blog and website
- Report on social media channel performance
- Research, source and curate all imagery to support social channels
- Customer support via email and social media
- 1 years social media and content experience with a fashion brand/retailer
- Excellent English spelling and grammar is essential
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing
- Creative ability to deliver engaging discussions and write compelling, emotional, and factually correct copy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential
- Knowledge of HTML / Magento / CMS / Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator preferred
- Salary up to £23k
£28000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Dynamic Customer Service Assistant Manager role with a luxury multi-brand retailer.
£40000 - £48000 per annum
South West London, London
Leading luxury Accessories Brand are looking for experienced E Commerce & Digital Marketing manager and offering supportive environment, beautiful offices and excellent career development prospects.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer is looking for experienced Digital Marketing Analyst who is striving to be the best in the industry