Snr Sales Associate - Superbrand - (Chinese speaker)
Are you a positive and outgoing person with a background in luxury accessories who speaks Mandarin? This brand is seeking a Mandarin speaking Senior Sales Assistant to join their stunning boutique located in one of London's most prestigious shopping districts.
- Well rounded background in luxury - ideally accessories
- Responsible and pro-active with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in luxury leather goods and accessories
- Grooming to reflect a luxury brand
- Top clientelling skills
- Sales / target driven
- To set and maintain the highest standard within the store with the clients always being the main focus
- To create and maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales and maintaining high energy levels
- To exceed the expectations of all clients by providing an exceptional service at all times
- To pre-empt and respond to client needs in order to excel in service standards
- To optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
- To achieve personal monthly KPIs as set by Line Manager
- Salary up to £30,000
- Sales commission
- Excellent company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Sales Assistant in London in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK