Shop In Shop Coordinator - Exclusive Luxury Menswear Brand
This iconic menswear brand is widely recognised for challenging and modernising suits, quality craftsmanship and precise tailoring. They are now looking for a 'shop in shop' coordinator to develop strong relationships with current managers, attract new clients for the brand, train employees - and much more.
This is an extremely unique and varied role as your time will be split over 3 locations in Central London.
- Optimise sales and monitor the popularity of the brand
- Selling is key and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Set and maintain the highest standard within the locations with the clients always being the main focus
- Optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
- Liaise with VM, Stylists, Directors and VP
- Train and develop team members
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams
- Flexible, hard working and committed to delivering the results of your team
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Excellent grooming
- A keen interest in fashion
- Salary £28,000
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Is your current Stock Controller role lacking career progression opportunities? Would you like more responsibility and join a beautiful boutique environment?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Full time retail job with a luxury jewellery brand. Retail experience not essential as long as you have a positive and professional attitude!
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
A beautiful luxury bridal and couture brand is seeking a Bridal Consultant to join their exquisite central London boutique. Up to £30k + commission
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Do you have a passion for activewear and fitness? We are currently seeking a Store Manager for a global fitness brand based in West London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Do you have luxury wholesale experience and are looking for a role with immediate start?