Shop In Shop Coordinator - Exclusive Luxury Menswear Brand
This iconic menswear brand is widely recognised for challenging and modernising suits, quality craftsmanship and precise tailoring. They are now looking for a 'shop in shop' coordinator to develop strong relationships with current managers, attract new clients for the brand, train employees - and much more.
This is an extremely unique and varied role as your time will be split over 3 locations in Central London.
- Optimise sales and monitor the popularity of the brand
- Selling is key and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Set and maintain the highest standard within the locations with the clients always being the main focus
- Optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
- Liaise with VM, Stylists, Directors and VP
- Train and develop team members
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams
- Flexible, hard working and committed to delivering the results of your team
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Excellent grooming
- A keen interest in fashion
- Salary £28,000
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£25000 - £25500 per annum + Commission
This luxury menswear brand will offer you a great salary package and the chance to progress into management
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Is your current Stock Manager role lacking career progression opportunities? Would you like more responsibility and manage a small team?
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee their fast growing retail business
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
My client is the epitome of luxury and elegance, known worldwide for their beautiful and classic designs. They are now looking for a Stock Manager