Shipping and Logistics Executive - Fine Jewellery Brand
Our client is a world famous fine jewellery brand, globally known for its unique and exquisite pieces. They are now looking for a Shipping and Logistics Executive to join them on a fixed term contract for 12 months. This is a rare opportunity for you to join a hugely established, successful and profitable business.
- Assisting with shipping and logistics and checking all relevant paperwork
- Track shipping schedules, helping to problem solve any shipping challenges to find quickest and most cost effective solution
- Supporting with creating and updating invoicing for deliveries
- Liaise with the couriers to book collections
- Maintain the shipping files (electronic and paper) by checking customs entries and chasing any missing entries
- Sustain a supply of shipping materials and be responsible for the reorders
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Positive, professional and consistent in nature
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure to resolve timely shipping challenges
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Highly organised with strong admin and excel skills
- Salary up to £28k (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£20000 - £21000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a MAA to join a prestigious British luxury brand based in Central London.
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Are you an experienced Assistant Merchandiser with a background in luxury, keen to take on a role with an incredible runway fashion brand? You do not want to miss this opportunity!
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
Unique and career enhancing opportunity for a Head Office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£32000 - £38000 per annum
North London, London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion