Service Sales - Premium Watches - Department Store
This high-end watch brand is looking for an after care Service Sales Assistant to work for them in an iconic department store based in London.
- After care sales and admin duties
- Develop expert product knowledge
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Must have worked in an after care luxury environment previously
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and customer priorities
- Previous experience in retail sales luxury products required
- Good interpersonal skills with service minded nature and outgoing personality
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in watches is an advantage
- Excellent admin skills
- Salary between £21,000-£22,000
- Bonus structure
Due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Commission
American heritage brand with over 300 stores worldwide are looking for a Sales Consultant for their boutique in Central London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This newly opened multi-brand boutique in the heart of London are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven retail Sales Consultant
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29k