Senior Womenswear Designer
A British contemporary womenswear brand known for their feminine and romantic aesthetic, require a creative senior designer to bring fresh ideas to their already successful collection.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working with soft wovens, lace, florals and embellishments and will have a solid understanding of the market and the high-end customer. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a truly special and growing team.
- Plan and develop the new collection each season alongside the head of design
- Execute new styles, and silloutes bringing fresh ideas to the the collection
- Develop successful previous season styles and introduce further categories
- Interpret mood boards to design cohesively into collection stories and contribute to research
- Work across different collections from entry product through to premium, including RTW, bridal and exclusive capsule collections following a brief where required
- Communicate with the in-house atelier, pattern cutters, machinists product developers and manufacturer partners
- Visit trade shows when required
- Minimum of 6 years' experience
- Creative, feminine and romantic handwriting
- Ability to communicate and present ideas clearly
- Has a good understanding of fabrics with an eye and touch for premium quality in fabric selections
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com to be considered for the position.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.