Senior Womenswear and Accessories Designer - Luxury Brand
We have partnered with a luxury British brand who are seeking a Senior Womenswear and Accessories Designer. The package includes private health care, generous staff discount and a competitive salary.
**Must apply with your portfolio to be considered**
- Luxury British brand with a strong heritage and global presence
- Central London based Head Office
- Develop mood and trend directions that are in line with the brand identity
- Responsible for designing across a variety of womenswear apparel and accessory products including knitwear, outerwear, tailoring, wovens, gloves, footwear and more
- Produce seasonal concept and design packs as well as spec sheets and technical packs
- Regularly attend approval meetings, presenting new ideas when necessary
- Luxury womenswear experience is a must to be considered for this role
- Experience working with a heritage brand is extremely desirable
- Excellent CAD and hand sketching skills
- Good knowledge of technical and garment construction
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Excel
- Salary is £45k
- Excellent company benefits
£28k - 32k per year
My client, a luxury bespoke furniture company is looking for a Showroom Manager to be responsible for managing the running, organisation and presentation of their showroom to the highest standard.
Hammersmith & Fulham
Are you a creative and proactive Marketing Executive with a commercial mindset? We are looking for someone with a background in recruitment marketing to drive the growth of our already established rec
£18k - 22k per year
Have you got an eye for exceptional design? We have partnered with a luxury accessory brand that is looking for a Product Development Assistant.