Senior Womenswear and Accessories Designer - Luxury Brand
We have partnered with a luxury British brand who are seeking a Senior Womenswear and Accessories Designer. The package includes private health care, generous staff discount and a competitive salary.
**Must apply with your portfolio to be considered**
- Luxury British brand with a strong heritage and global presence
- Central London based Head Office
- Develop mood and trend directions that are in line with the brand identity
- Responsible for designing across a variety of womenswear apparel and accessory products including knitwear, outerwear, tailoring, wovens, gloves, footwear and more
- Produce seasonal concept and design packs as well as spec sheets and technical packs
- Regularly attend approval meetings, presenting new ideas when necessary
- Luxury womenswear experience is a must to be considered for this role
- Experience working with a heritage brand is extremely desirable
- Excellent CAD and hand sketching skills
- Good knowledge of technical and garment construction
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Excel
- Salary is £45k
- Excellent company benefits
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission