Senior Stylist - Multi Brand Showroom
The online presence of this luxury multi-brand business is highly impressive and they are working with the most desirable designers and newest collections straight from the catwalk. They are now looking for an addition to their stylist team based in the showroom in Central London.
Independent Stylist role with amazing commission scheme, ideal for an experienced Stylist, Personal Shopper or Sales Assistant with an impressive client book!
- Providing exceptional styling advice tailored to individual needs of a client
- Ability to cross sell and work with a selection of designers and luxury brands
- Targets and KPIs driven, independent role
- Attracting and retaining international clientele
- Involves international travel if necessary
- Experience in personal styling or luxury sales of 5 years+
- Active client book of around 100 clients
- Able to work independently
- Target driven with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Prepared to travel and be flexible with working hours
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Outstanding commission and bonus scheme
- £3,000 yearly clothing allowance!
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Global luxury designer for electrical products is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their world class concession in one of the most famous department stores in the world
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Assistant to support their London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!