Senior Stylist - Multi Brand Showroom
The online presence of this luxury multi-brand business is highly impressive and they are working with the most desirable designers and newest collections straight from the catwalk. They are now looking for an addition to their stylist team based in the showroom in Central London.
Independent Stylist role with amazing commission scheme, ideal for an experienced Stylist, Personal Shopper or Sales Assistant with an impressive client book!
- Providing exceptional styling advice tailored to individual needs of a client
- Ability to cross sell and work with a selection of designers and luxury brands
- Targets and KPIs driven, independent role
- Attracting and retaining international clientele
- Involves international travel if necessary
- Experience in personal styling or luxury sales of 5 years+
- Active client book of around 100 clients
- Able to work independently
- Target driven with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Prepared to travel and be flexible with working hours
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Outstanding commission and bonus scheme
- £3,000 yearly clothing allowance!
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK