Senior Stylist - Luxury Multibrand Showroom
Are you an experienced Stylist, Personal Shopper or Senior Aales Assistant with an impressive client book? Looking for an independent stylist role with amazing commission scheme? Keep reading!
My client is a luxury multibrand with a fantastic online presence, who are working with the most desirable designers and newest collections straight from the catwalk. They are now looking for an addition to their stylist team based in their showroom in Central London.
- Providing exceptional styling advice tailored to individual needs of a client
- Ability to cross sell and work with a selection of designers and luxury brands
- Targets and KPIs driven, independent role
- Attracting and retaining international clientele
- Involves international travel if necessary
- Experience in personal styling, luxury sales of 5 years+
- Active book of around 100 clients
- Able to work independently
- Target driven with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Prepared to travel and be flexible with working hours
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Outstanding commission
- Bonus scheme
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!