Senior Sales Executive - Footwear - Multi-brand Showroom
We have partnered with a multi-brand showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market. This is an incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial and target driven wholesale candidate with strong UK contacts - both key accounts and independents - who is looking to join a fantastic team based in Central London.
- Managing and nurturing key and independents in the UK & Ire
- Prospecting and client outreach
- Preparing weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Develop and conduct seasonal product training
- Monitoring sell through and acting where required - stock replenishments, swaps, etc.
- Seasonal road trips - travelling to prospect and existing customers to present collection
- You must have worked in a fashion wholesale role for a minimum of 4 years to be considered for this role
- Must have contacts in the UK
- Proven track record of opening new accounts and increasing turnover YOY
- Experience with Excel
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Full UK driving license
- SAP experience is a plus
- Salary up to £38k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK