Senior Sales Associate - Premium Fashion Brand
One of the most recognised brands in the fashion industry is seeking a Senior Sales Associate to join their team.
- To set and maintain the highest standard within the store with the clients always being the main focus
- To create and maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales and maintaining high energy level
- To exceed the expectations of all clients by providing an exceptional service at all times
- To pre-empt and respond to client needs in order to excel in service standards
- To optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
- To build and maintain a client book to be used continuously in the store
- To achieve personal monthly KPIs as set by Line Manager
- To be alert to the possibility of theft and follow Company procedures to minimise the opportunity for theft
- To be aware of Company and Store Security procedures and ensure they are followed at all times
- To assist in minimising shrinkage
- Must have extensive experience within luxury
- Will have the ability to engage with clients and utilise skills in order to achieve sales targets
- Must have appositive attitude and come to work with great enthusiasm
- Commercial awareness of luxury market
- Responsible and pro-active with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Basic salary between £25,000-£30,000 + Commission
- Excellent benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.