Senior Sales Associate - Luxury Womenswear
A classic luxury ladieswear boutique located near Sloane Street is looking for a sales driven and experienced Senior Sales Associate to join their small team.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Develop and maintain a personal client book
- Be really sales focused and proactively achieve store goals for the month
- Be able to maintain high store VM display standards
- Develop expert product knowledge
- You must have experience of 2-3 years working within the luxury retail industry in Ladies RTW
- You must be immaculately presented and have a positive attitude
- You would have a verifiable track record of your sales achievements
- Proven longevity on your CV is an absolute must
- You will have proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Salary up to £24,000 based on experience
- Seasonal clothing allowance
- Monthly team bonus
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£28000 - £35000 per annum
A hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a fine jewellery brand as a Production Assistant in their Central London Head Office
£27000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Interested in joining one of London's largest growing jewellery brands? Work with this brand as their new Office Manager & HR Administrator, located in West London.