Senior Sales Associate - Luxury Womenswear
A classic luxury ladieswear boutique located near Sloane Street is looking for a sales driven and experienced Senior Sales Associate to join their small team.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Develop and maintain a personal client book
- Be really sales focused and proactively achieve store goals for the month
- Be able to maintain high store VM display standards
- Develop expert product knowledge
- You must have experience of 2-3 years working within the luxury retail industry in Ladies RTW
- You must be immaculately presented and have a positive attitude
- You would have a verifiable track record of your sales achievements
- Proven longevity on your CV is an absolute must
- You will have proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Salary up to £24,000 based on experience
- Seasonal clothing allowance
- Monthly team bonus
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London