Senior Sales Associate - Luxury Menswear
Are you passionate about mens ready-to-wear? One of Italy’s most iconic fashion houses is seeking a senior sales associate to join their menswear concession team in a department store. With fantastic opportunities for progression, you don’t want to miss out on this role!
- Well established luxury ready to wear brand
- Highly sought after by VIP clientele
- Provide a high standard of customer service at all times and build clientele.
- Develop product knowledge and to have an awareness of current campaigns and new product launches.
- Support the team to maintain high standards of housekeeping and display within the store.
- Carry out any additional duties as requested by the management team.
- Promote pre-orders for future collections
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a luxury menswear environment is essential
- Must have a proven track record of clientele
- Well groomed presentation with a natural style
- Able to build a client book
- Salary up to £35,000
- Fantastic opportunities for progression
£32k - 35k per year + Commission
As a Senior Sales Assistant in this Mayfair boutique you will join a growing brand and take on a variety of tasks within the business to gain a wider understanding of retail, design and rare stones
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Fine Jewellery brand based in Westfield White City, paying a salary of £25,000 plus commission.
£25k - 35k per year + Commission
A rare opportunity has arisen to work for an exclusive art gallery in Mayfair. This is a permanent full time role with immediate start
£25k - 30k per year + Commission
My client is seeking a individual with skills in Photoshop an Illustrator to join their luxury Fine Jewellery boutique.
£24k - 26k per year + Commission
We are currently working with an ethical gemstone company who are seeking a confident and ambitious Sales Assistant to join their central London boutique 4 days a week