Senior Sales Associate - Jewellery Boutique
This luxury brand is looking for a Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. You will need to have strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Set and maintain the highest standard within the store with the clients always being the main focus
- Create and maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales and maintaining high energy level
- To exceed the expectations of all clients by providing an exceptional service at all times
- optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
- Building and maintaining a client book to be used continuously in the store
- Achieving personal monthly KPIs as set by Line Manager
- Luxury watch or jewellery experience
- Strong understanding of customer service needs and customer priorities
- Previous experience in luxury retail products required
- Good interpersonal skills with service minded nature and outgoing personality
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven sales track record
- Good presentation skills
- Salary up to £30,000, based on experience
- Excellent bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£22000 - £26000 per annum + Commission
Do you speak fluent Mandarin? Are you experienced in luxury retail? This could be the role for you!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission
City of London, London
Are you a passionate Sales Consultant with expertise in leather goods?
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
This French luxury brand are looking for an experienced Cashier to join their team in a fast paced London department store
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis