Senior Sales Associate - Heathrow - Luxury Womens RTW
Our client is a world-famous brand and is the epitome of luxury. They are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Associate to join their concession in Heathrow. You must have experience in luxury womenswear, RTW or accessories. This role will be based in Heathrow and you will be used to working in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service
- Must have a proven track record of building client relationships with an active client book
- Develop a client book
- Drive sales on the boutique floor
- Promote pre-orders for future collections
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Must have a passion for luxury retail and RTW
- Experience in sales within the luxury market
- Must have a proven track record of clienteling
- Well groomed presentation with a natural style
- Excellent knowledge of English
- You will be ambitious, willing to learn and develop
- Should be able to build a client book
- Salary between £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Bonus and commission scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London