Senior Sales Associate - Heathrow - Luxury Womens RTW
Our client is a world-famous brand and is the epitome of luxury. They are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Associate to join their concession in Heathrow. You must have experience in luxury womenswear, RTW or accessories. This role will be based in Heathrow and you will be used to working in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service
- Must have a proven track record of building client relationships with an active client book
- Develop a client book
- Drive sales on the boutique floor
- Promote pre-orders for future collections
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Must have a passion for luxury retail and RTW
- Experience in sales within the luxury market
- Must have a proven track record of clienteling
- Well groomed presentation with a natural style
- Excellent knowledge of English
- You will be ambitious, willing to learn and develop
- Should be able to build a client book
- Salary between £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Bonus and commission scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£28000 - £35000 per annum
A hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a fine jewellery brand as a Production Assistant in their Central London Head Office
£27000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Interested in joining one of London's largest growing jewellery brands? Work with this brand as their new Office Manager & HR Administrator, located in West London.