Senior PR Manager - Luxury Contemporary Brand
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager to join this luxury contemporary brand that is respected and known world-wide for its beautiful modern classic designs. This is a dynamic and engaging role where the candidate will oversee the management of all PR, Communications and Social Media for the brand.
- Managing a PR team as well as having the sole responsibility of executing the communications strategy for the brand
- Promote the brand image and drive sales revenue across the board
- Develop relationships with key contacts and providing up-to-date information to maintain coverage and brand awareness
- Execute, design and create all advertising for promotional events
- As the Senior PR Manager you will need to Identify affiliate and celebrity opportunities
- Strategy development for brand awareness and identifying relevant celebrity and affiliate opportunities
- Minimum 3 years experience in a PR Manager role in luxury brands
- A well connected, driven and tenacious PR Manager
- Proven ability to lead and drive a team to exceed sales targets and create brand awareness
- Be strategy focused and solution driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly competitive salary - up to £58,000! (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!