We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Senior Merchandiser to work for a thriving and trend driven womenswear brand based in London.
Our client is a leading British ethical brand. Their designs and both trend and print driven and they are currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser to join their Central London based office.
- Deliver cost effective supply solutions and achieve maximum full price sales and planned margin
- Critical path, project and supplier management
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, sales and profit targets
- Identify and regularly review potential and existing suppliers
- Stock and inventory management
- Experience working with womenswear
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Business analysis
- Strong Wholesale experience
- Salary up to £50 k
- Generous employee discount
£35k - 40k per year
Autonomous and hands-on Digital Marketing Manager opportunity with a growing brand based in Central London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
We have partnered with a contemporary womenswear brand who are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Merchandiser join their team