Senior MAAs wanted for Assistant Merchandiser role
This is a rare opportunity for a highly experienced MAA to move into an Assistant Merchandiser role.
This modern, stylish and extremely popular fashion brand wants to hear from talented MAAs from fast-paced, high volume fashion businesses. Is this your background? Send us your CV today!
- Responsible for the smooth running day to day of the Merchandising department
- Producing weekly trading reports to summarise, analyse & identify key drivers with the view to propose any necessary trading action
- Forecasting sales and stock level to achieve sale plans and margin/profit for the department
- Working closely with your Buying counterpart to successfully range plan for your department
- Participating in trade meetings with Heads of and Directors
- Evaluate the runnings of your departments whilst focusing on lead times and general performance
- Develop and manage an MAA to encourage their development
- Minimum 2 years MAA experience
- You will have worked in a fast pace fashion environment
- Good understanding and working knowledge of WSSI
- Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.