Senior MAAs wanted for Assistant Merchandiser role
This is a rare opportunity for a highly experienced MAA to move into an Assistant Merchandiser role.
This modern, stylish and extremely popular fashion brand wants to hear from talented MAAs from fast-paced, high volume fashion businesses. Is this your background? Send us your CV today!
- Responsible for the smooth running day to day of the Merchandising department
- Producing weekly trading reports to summarise, analyse & identify key drivers with the view to propose any necessary trading action
- Forecasting sales and stock level to achieve sale plans and margin/profit for the department
- Working closely with your Buying counterpart to successfully range plan for your department
- Participating in trade meetings with Heads of and Directors
- Evaluate the runnings of your departments whilst focusing on lead times and general performance
- Develop and manage an MAA to encourage their development
- Minimum 2 years MAA experience
- You will have worked in a fast pace fashion environment
- Good understanding and working knowledge of WSSI
- Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£32000 - £40000 per annum
City of London, London
International omni-channel merchandiser role with a luxury swimwear brand!
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Be part of a highly successful British heritage brand in an exciting Product Merchandising Manager role based out of their Central london offices. Apply now!
£21000 - £23000 per annum
This leading British heritage brand is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work across their online market
£19000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
West London, London
If you are highly analytical and numerically strong with a keenness to start your career with a highly successful fashion brand - apply today!
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Merchandiser with a creative and edgy flare? This North West London based brand is seeking a Global Product Line Manager for industrial footwear
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
South West London, London
Are you a Junior Merchandiser or an Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new exciting role? This is your chance to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands!