Senior Jewellery Designer - Contemporary Accessories - ESSEX
One of the high street's leading accessories suppliers is hiring a Senior Jewellery Designer for their Essex office. This is a career changing opportunity to innovate and influence the industry.
You will have a proven track record working with international factories, managing and coaching a team, and have a great understanding of new and upcoming trends.
- Implement a focused brand strategy by managing and developing the team of designers
- Closely manage the development of each season
- Lead in creating and innovating new designs and concepts for the brand
- Implement key activities in the critical path
- Oversee processes of sourcing relevant materials, ensuring design requirements are met at all key stages of production
- Minimum of 4 years experience of jewellery design
- Proven track record working with suppliers in the Far East
- Has extensive end-to-end processing experience within jewellery production
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.