Senior Haute Couture Tailor - Haute Couture Label
This high fashion house that specialises in Haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods, and fashion accessories is now looking for a Senior Haute Couture Tailor to support the Atelier by creating bespoke garments for haute couture collection and Client orders. The candidate must work collaboratively with junior members of the team to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Creating bespoke tailored pieces from start to finish, using the finest traditional sewing and tailoring techniques
- Choosing appropriate construction techniques and interfacing/interlining fabrics to reach the highest level of quality for each style
- Cutting, mounting, hand and/or machine sewing and pressing of all parts of the tailored garments
- Performing toile and fabric fitting for the tailored garments and making the necessary alterations to achieve a perfect fit
- Travelling for fitting when required
- Coaching and support team members
- 5 to 10 years experience in hand tailoring
- Experience working in luxury fashion
- Excellent construction knowledge
- Superior hand and machine sewing skills
- High attention to details
- Availability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work long hours when needed, including some weekends, in order to meet deadlines
- Reliability and professionalism, which includes respect of confidentiality and good communication skills
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Rare opening! Are you knowledgeable in PLM systems and looking for your next step within a world renowned fashion house?
£15 - £18 per hour
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to specialise in lingerie
£32000 - £36000 per annum
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to join their successful studio
£21000 - £25000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sampling Coordinator who understands creative processes, quality and the production side of the business to join a luxury womenswear brand
£50000 - £70000 per annum
On trend and innovative lifestyle brand are looking for a creative, confident and hands on Designer to capture their legacy