Senior Haute Couture Tailor - Haute Couture Label
This high fashion house that specialises in Haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods, and fashion accessories is now looking for a Senior Haute Couture Tailor to support the Atelier by creating bespoke garments for haute couture collection and Client orders. The candidate must work collaboratively with junior members of the team to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Creating bespoke tailored pieces from start to finish, using the finest traditional sewing and tailoring techniques
- Choosing appropriate construction techniques and interfacing/interlining fabrics to reach the highest level of quality for each style
- Cutting, mounting, hand and/or machine sewing and pressing of all parts of the tailored garments
- Performing toile and fabric fitting for the tailored garments and making the necessary alterations to achieve a perfect fit
- Travelling for fitting when required
- Coaching and support team members
- 5 to 10 years experience in hand tailoring
- Experience working in luxury fashion
- Excellent construction knowledge
- Superior hand and machine sewing skills
- High attention to details
- Availability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work long hours when needed, including some weekends, in order to meet deadlines
- Reliability and professionalism, which includes respect of confidentiality and good communication skills
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18 - £22 per hour
Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers? Apply today!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
A world-renowned brand needs a Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their Central London team.
£26000 - £32000 per annum
City of London, London
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team.
£50000 - £62000 per annum
This womenswear brand who need an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£25000 - £34000 per annum
We are looking for a driven Workroom Coordinator to join a well-known and highly established luxury womenswear brand!
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Top womenswear ready-to-wear brand is looking for an experienced Product Development Manager to join their team.