Senior Gerber Pattern Cutter - Central London
West London based luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their talented team. This brand is recognised worldwide for their beautiful, elegant shapes and use of vibrant fabrics. This is a rare opportunity to join them on their journey as they grow from strength to strength in the luxury market.
- Responsible for patterns from designers sketches through to production
- Drape and mock up toiles on the stand to develop the shape required
- Work with Gerber system to create and adjust patterns
- Attend fittings with developers and designers
- Convert toiles into productive patterns that can be clearly understood by the in house production team and factories
- Work closely with the in-house machinists to create the desired garments to a high standard
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, confident at managing work load and priorities in line with business critical path
- Experience with draping on the stand and flat
- Skills in Gerber software (V8 and above)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as Pattern cutter working within the Luxury Market
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel