Senior Garment Technologist - Luxury Womenswear
Established over 10 years ago this coveted luxury womenswear brand is now known for their distinct and iconic dresses. They are looking for an experienced Senior Garment Technologist to join their team at their London offices.
With a number of industry accolades and boasting an array of high profile clients this would be a fantastic opportunity to join them.
- Supporting the process between Technical, Product Development and Production
- Attending production fittings and follow up with comments and updates
- Assisting in fitting PP samples
- Attending Critical path meetings
- Daily communication with the UK and overseas factories. Ensuring all fit and quality standards are understood and maintained
- Factory visits within the UK and Europe to pass clear handover of tech packs before Production commencing
- Resolving issues during production and quality control inspection visits
- Logging samples in and out and log the return of borrowed samples
- Updating technical specifications and updating grading specifications
- Analysing customer complaints and following up with suppliers for corrective actions
- Experience working as Garment Technologist with a Luxury or Premium brand/designer
- Strong technical terminology for patterns and sewing
- A basic knowledge of grading
- Excellent understanding of sizing and fitting
- Knowledge of garment construction and in depth knowledge of Microsoft excel
- £35,000 - £40,000, depending on experience
If you have any questions, or are keen to find out more, please call Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email dircetly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications we will only able to contact shortlisted candidates.