Senior Garment Technologist - Luxury Brand
Established over 10 years ago, this high-end luxury womenswear brand hold a number of industry accolades and boast an array of high profile clients. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Garment Technologist.
- Supporting the process between Technical, Product Development and Production
- Attending production fittings and follow up with comments and updates
- Assisting in fitting PP samples
- Attending Critical path meetings
- Daily communication with the UK and overseas factories. Ensuring all fit and quality standards are understood and maintained
- Factory visits within the UK and Europe to pass clear handover of tech packs before Production commencing
- Resolving issues during production and quality control inspection visits
- Logging samples in and out and log the return of borrowed samples
- Updating technical specifications and updating grading specifications
- Analysing customer complaints and following up with suppliers for corrective actions
- Strong technical terminology for patterns and sewing
- Experience of working with a Luxury or Premium brand/designer
- A basic knowledge of grading
- Excellent understanding of sizing and fitting
- Knowledge of garment construction and in depth knowledge of Microsoft excel
If you have any questions or are keen to find out more please call Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.