Senior Garment Technologist - International Womenswear Brand
An award-winning womenswear fashion brand, at the forefront of its industry, is looking for a Senior Garment Technologist to join their team at their West London design studio. This would be ideal for an enthusiastic, productive and initiative individual.
- Supporting the process between Technical, Product Development and Production
- Attending production fittings and follow up with comments and updates
- Updating technical specifications and updating grading specifications
- Daily communication with the UK and overseas factories. Ensuring all fit and quality standards are understood and maintained
- Resolving issues during production and quality control inspection visits
- Logging samples in and out and log the return of borrowed samples
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in the fashion industry as a Garment Technologist
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction and in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong technical terminology for patterns and sewing
- To be an energetic, proactive individual who takes their own initiative and has a entrepreneurial character
- Salary up to £40,000
If you think you can offer all the above and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team, based in the heart of West London
£27000 - £37000 per annum
South East London, London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London, in a friendly studio environment?
£26000 - £32000 per annum
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team
£18 - £22 per hour
City of London, London
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers?