Senior Garment Technologist - Award-Winning Womenswear Brand
An award-winning womenswear fashion brand, at the forefront of its industry, is looking for a Senior Garment Technologist to join their team at their West London design studio. This would be ideal for an enthusiastic, productive and initiative individual.
- Supporting the process between Technical, Product Development and Production
- Attending production fittings and follow up with comments and updates
- Updating technical specifications and updating grading specifications
- Daily communication with the UK and overseas factories. Ensuring all fit and quality standards are understood and maintained
- Resolving issues during production and quality control inspection visits
- Logging samples in and out and log the return of borrowed samples
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in the fashion industry as a Garment Technologist
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction and in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong technical terminology for patterns and sewing
- To be an energetic, proactive individual who takes their own initiative and has a entrepreneurial character
- Salary up to £40,000
If you have any questions, or are keen to find out more, please call Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email dircetly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications we will only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
£24000 - £32000 per annum
We are looking for a driven individual to join a well-known and established luxury womenswear brand as their Workroom Coordinator
£30000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
Experienced Garment Technologist wanted for Luxury womenswear brand. Growing and dynamic team
£18 - £22 per hour
A well-established luxury fashion house based in West London are currently seeking experienced Creative Pattern Cutters to support their busy studio during LFW