Senior Ecommerce Executive
Autonomous and hands-on Senior Ecommerce Executive opportunity with a British heritage brand based in Central London.
British luxury brand a motivating work environment and beautiful new Central London based offices. This is ideal for someone who wants to join a team who are all passionate about the product and what they do.
- Managing the day to day running of the ecommerce website
- Regular reporting
- Uploading and merchandising products
- Regularly monitor web pages and website functionality
- Plan and organise photoshoots; model castings, location scouting, hiring photographers, etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to generate ideas for CRM campaigns
- Liaise with the order fulfilment company and ensure all online orders are processed daily
- Manage external agencies and agency budgets
- Monitor stock levels
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of ecommerce platforms (Magento ideally)
- Must have experience organising photoshoots
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Salary up to £32,000
£28k - 38k per year
Entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager wanted for an emerging fashion brand
£28k - 30k per year
We have partnered with an incredibly successful beauty and skincare brand who are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive
£28k - 30k per year + Benefits
We have partnered with a luxury multi-brand retailer who are seeking an autonomous and hands-on Ecommerce Executive to join their office based in East London