Senior Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager
This is a new role for an experienced Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager to be a part of an exciting time for growing company. This British Menswear label stock a collection of premium everyday essentials - tailored to the highest standard and has a strong and loyal following.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with experience in owning an Ecommerce site along with other digital channels and be passionate about supporting the brands growth to fulfil their potential online. Please send your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Develop, implement and manage the digital marketing strategy
- Identify opportunities to drive traffic and sales through the digital channels
- Maintain content on the site and identify ways to enhance engagement
- Manage website design and drive UX development and enhancements
- Managing media agencies to ensure the best ROI
- 5+ years experience in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce
- Proven track record of growing a smaller brands online channels
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, CRO and Google Analytics
- Understanding of high quality fabric and design and has an interest in music
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£32000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing remuneration package! Eommerce management position with a growing luxury homeware brand
£25000 - £27000 per annum
A highly successful British brand specialising in modern luxury interiors, apparel and accessories have a vacancy available for a Customer Service Advisor