Senior Womenswear Designer wanted - salary up to £50k! This is your chance to join a driven, dynamic and growing team with beautiful offices based in East London. You will be responsible for the conceptualisation and design of the women's RTW collection.
*Please apply with your CV and Portfolio to be considered*
- Premium ready-to-wear fashion brand that is a celebrity favourite with a huge social media presence
- Thriving in both the UK and US markets
- Work alongside the design team in the creative sessions for collection kick-offs
- Research seasonal themes and inspirations, in collaboration with the Creative Director and the Design team
- Work together with the Design team to implement colour palette seasonally
- Work closely with the Design team on new fabric developments and fabric selection for the collection
- Work with the Head of Design to define the designs that will be sketched and put into development each season
- Working with the Designer Assistants on sketching and handing off designs to factory for pre-collections and collection launches
- Participate in the fittings in-house and at the manufacturer
- Use CAD for all designs
- Establish effective working relationships with the in-house and freelance Designers to ensure collections coherence and sketch realisation
- Minimum of 5 years' experience designing womenswear
- Worked within a creative team in a fast-paced studio environment
- CAD experience is a must
- Experience working with high volume markets
- Must have experience working for contemporary and/or luxury womenswear brands
- Salary up to £50,000 (depending on level of experience)
- Excellent company benefits
£26k per year + Commission
A rare opportunity to join a cool, modern and creative boutique as their Sales Supervisor in their West End boutique.
£28k - 32k per year + benefits
Autonomous and hands-on Ecommerce Manager opportunity with a British heritage brand based in Central London
£32k - 35k per year + Commission
Looking to speak with experienced fine jewellery specialists with a passion for bespoke craftsmanship to join a Mayfair boutique.
£40k - 45k per year + Commission
Are you an experienced Manager looking for your next retail career move? This is an opportunity for a candidate to join a highly sought-after French fashion house in a busy Department store!
£40k - 50k per year + Commission
My client is a global fine jewellery house recognised for their signature collection pieces. They are currently looking for an experienced Department Manager in order to drive sales with VIP clientèle
£8.50 - 9.00 per hour + Weekly pay
Are you available on a full time basis and have a passion for Fine Jewellery? This is your chance to step into luxury retail!