Senior Assistant Merchandiser - Jewellery / Accessories
Our client operates standalone boutiques and luxury concessions within London. Due to expansion and growth they now have an opportunity for a Senior Assistant Merchandiser to join their team based in Central London.
- Setting up optimum depth of stock at company as well as store and line level
- Manage the replenishment orders and stock transfers
- Communicating sales information to suppliers on a monthly basis
- Generating ad hoc reports
- Develop relationships with all stores to ensure a constant and optimum flow of communication
- Identifying owned stock for markdown
- Managing the day to day query and relationship between businesses
- Review and present sales reports internally and externally
- Strong merchandising background
- Multi-brand background experience is highly desirable
- Strong market knowledge within the jewellery sector
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 07712 551519 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
One of the largest UK multi-channel retailers is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to provide support to the Senior Merchandisers based in the North West
£35000 - £40000 per annum
West London, London
Merchandising Manager role working for a luxury jewellery brand based in West London
£35000 - £36000 per annum
My client is a global luxury powerhouse - they are seeking a French speaking PR Analyst to join their PR team in Central London
£26000 - £29000 per annum
City of London, London
Due to expansion and growth our multi-branded luxury client now has an opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join their team based in Central London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
South West London, London
My client is an internationally recognised luxury interior designer and gifting company based in South West London - they are now looking to hire a Merchandise Manager!