Senior Allocator - Edgy Brand - North London
Are you an experienced Merchandiser Admin Assistant or Senior Allocator? This fashion forward womenswear brand is looking for a hard working individual with a strong motivation to learn and progress their career in one of the world's most iconic luxury brands. You will be based in their modern office in North London.
This is a truly incredible opportunity and is guaranteed to go fast - send us your CV today!
- Analysing future stock and minimising negative stock positions
- Submitting validated sales, forecast and demand plans every month
- Collaborating with the regional retail team on promotions, sales, intake, stock cover, and store ranging and initiatives
- Will be supporting the regional decision making and demand planning process
- Assisting in the development of new reports when required
- A hard-working team player, who views no task as too hard, too tedious, or beneath them
- Extremely eager to learn
- Highly analytical with advanced excel skills
- Passionate about the company they will work for
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- £19,000 - 21,000 + Benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £27000 per annum
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior MAA to move into a AM / Assistant Merchandiser role for this modern, stylish and extremely popular homeware brand!
Up to £18000 per annum
Entry level Assistant Merchandiser opportunity with a hugely successful UK retailer
£22000 - £26000 per annum
South West London, London
Phenomenal opportunity for someone to support the head of Brand of an ever expanding luxury homeware company. You will have 2 years + as a Merchandiser and have a hands on approach!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
One of the largest UK multi-channel retailers is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to provide support to the Senior Merchandisers based in the North West
£45000 - £53000 per annum
City of London, London
I am looking for a senior merchandiser with strong planning, store allocation and SAP knowledge to work for a luxury accessories brand
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!