Seasonal Wholesale Executive - Freelance
Are you a seasonal wholesale executive looking for an opportunity to work for one of the most iconic and luxurious fashion brands? This is a short term contract with immediate start until mid-June. This role is ideal for a tenacious and driven individual, keen to work on the seasonal launch of an exciting new product!
- Support and co-ordinate the launch of a new product to global wholesale markets
- Involved in all aspects of the product launch specifically showroom set up, appointments, order collection and market feedback
- Responsible for ensuring product and standards are adhered to at all times
- Be a team player and bridge the gap between other team members and all departments across head office
- Manage the stock and inventory process, input and check orders
- Minimum of 4 years experience within wholesales, ideally in the luxury industry
- Commitment to drive sales and adapt to the needs of the brand and launch campaign
- A highly motivated, tenacious and driven individual with the initiative to excel and succeed
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, be organised and prioritise
- Proficiency in operational ordering systems, Word, Power Point and Excel
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis