Seasonal Wholesale Executive - Freelance
Are you a seasonal wholesale executive looking for an opportunity to work for one of the most iconic and luxurious fashion brands? This is a short term contract with immediate start until mid-June. This role is ideal for a tenacious and driven individual, keen to work on the seasonal launch of an exciting new product!
- Support and co-ordinate the launch of a new product to global wholesale markets
- Involved in all aspects of the product launch specifically showroom set up, appointments, order collection and market feedback
- Responsible for ensuring product and standards are adhered to at all times
- Be a team player and bridge the gap between other team members and all departments across head office
- Manage the stock and inventory process, input and check orders
- Minimum of 4 years experience within wholesales, ideally in the luxury industry
- Commitment to drive sales and adapt to the needs of the brand and launch campaign
- A highly motivated, tenacious and driven individual with the initiative to excel and succeed
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, be organised and prioritise
- Proficiency in operational ordering systems, Word, Power Point and Excel
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend job, or are you perhaps a student keen to make some extra money?
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!