Seasonal Wholesale Executive - Freelance
Are you a seasonal wholesale executive looking for an opportunity to work for one of the most iconic and luxurious fashion brands? This is a short term contract with immediate start until mid-June. This role is ideal for a tenacious and driven individual, keen to work on the seasonal launch of an exciting new product!
- Support and co-ordinate the launch of a new product to global wholesale markets
- Involved in all aspects of the product launch specifically showroom set up, appointments, order collection and market feedback
- Responsible for ensuring product and standards are adhered to at all times
- Be a team player and bridge the gap between other team members and all departments across head office
- Manage the stock and inventory process, input and check orders
- Minimum of 4 years experience within wholesales, ideally in the luxury industry
- Commitment to drive sales and adapt to the needs of the brand and launch campaign
- A highly motivated, tenacious and driven individual with the initiative to excel and succeed
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, be organised and prioritise
- Proficiency in operational ordering systems, Word, Power Point and Excel
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK