Seasonal Sales Associate
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury retail brand? Our client is seeking a Sales Associate to work in their exclusive menswear store in Central London.
This is a temporary job which means that you will be able to have full control over your own availability to work.
- Consulting customers on products in a professional manner
- Be proactive and always go above and beyond
- Maintaining the immaculate appearance of the store/department
- Experienced in working within luxury or premium retail, and a keen interest in fashion
- Driven and proactive to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing opportunity to boost your CV
£28k - 32k per year
My client, a luxury bespoke furniture company is looking for a Showroom Manager to be responsible for managing the running, organisation and presentation of their showroom to the highest standard.