Sampling Coordinator - Luxury Women's RTW
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sampling Coordinator to join a luxury womenswear brand. You are suited for this role if you have great administrative skills and understand creative processes, quality and the production side of the business.
- To manage and maintain all systems and processes across multiple departments
- Work closely with the Sampling Manager and Production teams on the process of each collection
- Maintain and develop all aspects of the critical path from the Design and Production Handover, ensuring any delays are communicated and dealt with in a timely manner
- Liaising with factories based in Europe, India and the Far East, monitoring progress of all collections and communicating any delays back to the relevant teams
- Maintain the company's system, ensuring information is kept up to date at all times
- Maintain the sampling budget for each collection
- Support the Sampling Manager with any recruitment needs within peak seasons
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience working as a Sampling Administrator or Sample Coordinator within a fashion environment
- Will have excellent IT skills, confident in using Excel, Word and Adobe Creative Suite
- Will be able to establish and maintain relationships across different departments
- Must have great attention to detail, and ensure all products are in line with the brand's expectations
- Must be a strong process manager, with exceptional organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Must be self motivated, with the ability to work independently where needed
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.