Sampling Coordinator - Luxury Women's RTW
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sampling Coordinator to join a luxury womenswear brand. You are suited for this role if you have great administrative skills and understand creative processes, quality and the production side of the business.
- To manage and maintain all systems and processes across multiple departments
- Work closely with the Sampling Manager and Production teams on the process of each collection
- Maintain and develop all aspects of the critical path from the Design and Production Handover, ensuring any delays are communicated and dealt with in a timely manner
- Liaising with factories based in Europe, India and the Far East, monitoring progress of all collections and communicating any delays back to the relevant teams
- Maintain the company's system, ensuring information is kept up to date at all times
- Maintain the sampling budget for each collection
- Support the Sampling Manager with any recruitment needs within peak seasons
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience working as a Sampling Administrator or Sample Coordinator within a fashion environment
- Will have excellent IT skills, confident in using Excel, Word and Adobe Creative Suite
- Will be able to establish and maintain relationships across different departments
- Must have great attention to detail, and ensure all products are in line with the brand's expectations
- Must be a strong process manager, with exceptional organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Must be self motivated, with the ability to work independently where needed
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel