Sampling Coordinator - Luxury Women's RTW
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sampling Coordinator to join a luxury womenswear brand. You are suited for this role if you have great administrative skills and understand creative processes, quality and the production side of the business.
- To manage and maintain all systems and processes across multiple departments
- Work closely with the Sampling Manager and Production teams on the process of each collection
- Maintain and develop all aspects of the critical path from the Design and Production Handover, ensuring any delays are communicated and dealt with in a timely manner
- Liaising with factories based in Europe, India and the Far East, monitoring progress of all collections and communicating any delays back to the relevant teams
- Maintain the company's system, ensuring information is kept up to date at all times
- Maintain the sampling budget for each collection
- Support the Sampling Manager with any recruitment needs within peak seasons
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience working as a Sampling Administrator or Sample Coordinator within a fashion environment
- Will have excellent IT skills, confident in using Excel, Word and Adobe Creative Suite
- Will be able to establish and maintain relationships across different departments
- Must have great attention to detail, and ensure all products are in line with the brand's expectations
- Must be a strong process manager, with exceptional organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Must be self motivated, with the ability to work independently where needed
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Rare opening! Are you knowledgeable in PLM systems and looking for your next step within a world renowned fashion house?
£15 - £18 per hour
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to specialise in lingerie