Sampling Coordinator - Luxury Women's RTW
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sampling Coordinator to join a luxury womenswear brand. You are suited for this role if you have great administrative skills and understand creative processes, quality and the production side of the business.
- To manage and maintain all systems and processes across multiple departments
- Work closely with the Sampling Manager and Production teams on the process of each collection
- Maintain and develop all aspects of the critical path from the Design and Production Handover, ensuring any delays are communicated and dealt with in a timely manner
- Liaising with factories based in Europe, India and the Far East, monitoring progress of all collections and communicating any delays back to the relevant teams
- Maintain the company's system, ensuring information is kept up to date at all times
- Maintain the sampling budget for each collection
- Support the Sampling Manager with any recruitment needs within peak seasons
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience working as a Sampling Administrator or Sample Coordinator within a fashion environment
- Will have excellent IT skills, confident in using Excel, Word and Adobe Creative Suite
- Will be able to establish and maintain relationships across different departments
- Must have great attention to detail, and ensure all products are in line with the brand's expectations
- Must be a strong process manager, with exceptional organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Must be self motivated, with the ability to work independently where needed
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting for full time and part time Sales Assistants to work in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are looking for enthusiastic Hosts / Hostesses to work for a luxury fashion brand in Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
This is a Sales Associate opportunity to be trained in the world of luxury linen, get involved with a dynamic team and work fantastic working hours!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This iconic shoe brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Previous retail experience is a must!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their beautiful boutique in Central London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent commission
Full training and a diamond qualification offered + monthly bonus, yearly bonus, commission...