Sample Machinist - Luxury contemporary brand - London
A fast growing contemporary womenswear brand whose collection is sold in a select number of high end retailers is looking for an experienced Sample Machinist. This feminine and elegant brand have a team who are focused on producing beautiful and effortless pieces for the premium market.
As a Sample Machinist you will:
- Experienced in making first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Work closely with the senior team members, the Pattern Cutters and Workroom Manager to maintain sampling standards
- Advise the pattern cutters of potential construction problems
- Cutting samples
To apply for this vacancy you will have:
- The ideal candidate must have a very strong technical skill set and understanding of patterns and garment construction
- Previous Sample Machinist experience is essential gained from a similar luxury womenswear environment
- Experienced in both tailoring and soft separates and a variety of fabrics and surface design (print, embroidery and embellishment).
- Good spoken English is essential.
- Up to £35,000
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Rare opportunity to join an iconic, sophisticated footwear brand has arisen! Our client is looking for an experienced, vibrant Production Assistant to join their Central London team
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Our client, a luxury womenswear brand, require an exceptional Product Developer with a strong knitwear background to join their friendly team.
£28000 - £33000 per annum
City of Westminster, London
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Workroom Coordinator to join their West London team
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£24000 - £28000 per annum
Luxury menswear brand based in the heart of London is looking for a Production Coordinator to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!
£45000 - £60000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand